Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Kmart #4034

NOTE: Part of this post consists of archived material, while also providing some new material.

As I now have to drive over a hour (almost 2!!) to get to a Kmart, I figured I'd start with #4034 in Mattydale, NY.

Original pictures were taken on May 1, 2018.





Boxed-up grills as expected.


What's a Kmart without a classic air diffuser shot!


Manufacturer unknown, possibly Peggs, but none of the models on their resemble this. Also resembles the Advance Carts WelBuilt M178.




Original American Standard Tribor toilet. The other stall has one with a poorer flush. I believe this restroom originally had white vinyl tile, considering what the long-gone Colonie Kmart had in its restrooms. See this video for both 1971 American Standard Tribor toilets.




Technibilt #3440, 2011 model.


Technibilt #5341.

Update pictures were taken April 3, 2019. I didn't find it necessary to re-tour, not to mention I was in a rush when I visited.



Technibilt #3440, DoM 08/04/08.

1 comment:

  1. Store is currently in liquidation as K-mart pulls just about entirely out of New York.

    ReplyDelete